Saturday, September 23, 2006

Kheng Ju

TNH_060922_3294 copy

Kheng Ju is a wonderful portrait photographer who uses an 8x10 camera to shoot polaroids. The only photographer in Singapore I know who does this. This portrait was shot in her house and her dog is named Max.

I took this potrait on my 5D. I also shot off a few frames of black and white and colour slide on my 4x5 camera. I will post a comparative photo as soon as I can. The polaroids from the camera got me real excited. Focussing issues on the 5D caused me a lot of grief.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this. The pic has a greater impact and looks good seen large. The neutral gray background works well with this. Here the link to Statcounter:

http://www.statcounter.com/

I've just checked and about 70% of my visitors are viewing my site a 1024 x 768 resolution.

Tajouri said...

Dog seems really sad...

Bombchell said...

wow this is such a lovely picture, I like the whole feel/ mood, wtht he colors, etc. she looks flawless